Wltkd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wltkd?

Can anyone tell me what exact effects the "We love the X day" has?

Thanks.

Corruption and waste is lower....
    And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

Any idea how much by?

I'm trying to work out if I save enough from the reduced corruption to pay for (and make a profit from) the thing.

Also, if you happen to know exactly how to trigger the thing?

Comment

Only waste is lowered. The effect is the same as the waste reducing effect of a courthouse.

If I'm lucky, this is a link to a corruption FAQ and this is one to a formula.

That is going be hard to estimate in practice. It's never going to be more than half of all waste. If you have np courthouse or police station, are not commercial and are not 95% corrupt already, it's never going to be less than slightly less than a fifth.

The tirigger is at least 6 people, no unhappy citizens and at least as many happy citizens as content ones.

Comment

Thanks ;-)

All issues resolved, and I'm number crunching away happily now

Comment

Originally posted by Thirgaral
            Corruption and waste is lower....
            Not just that, your palace will get expanded faster and production is faster. Also city fliping will be almost impossible....if not impossible only.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

And you've got to count all this stuff in addition to the fact that you've already got a lot of happy citizens.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

If you don't want unhappy citizens, starve 'em out
                Sos groso, sabelo!
                "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Doesn't the city's production increase? Or am I confusing this with something else?

Comment

I dunno about that Verto, i don't have so many WLTKD , the others i knew it somehow
                    Sos groso, sabelo!
                    "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

Comment

WLTKD makes me think sometimes about serious luxury investment.

Comment

I never put up lux investment, is it a good investement??
                        Sos groso, sabelo!

Comment

When you're in a long long so long war with another enemy in a democracy, and you don't have the option of being religious (what were you thinking??), then inactivating some research for luxury payments is really, really worthy.

Comment

And you've got to count all this stuff in addition to the fact that you've already got a lot of happy citizens.

Comment

Working...
                            X