Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change music

Hi there,

I've read about programs that let you cut games music off leaving the sound effects, so you can play your own library. ¿Does anyone knows anything about it?. you see music in Civ 3 is fine but I'm getting tired of it.
    "Run you fools this is too big even for me" Gandalf the Grey
    "You shall govern as the hawk does with inferior birds, with cleaver eyes, strong claws..." Duke Leto Atreides

You can turn off the music in the preferences and run your mp3 player in the background...

--Kon--
    Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

come on. everyone loves the modern age music.

Comment

This could start a pretty good discussion - What do you listen to while playing Civ?

Comment

Everything BUT the Civ music...
          A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Look at the pic <--- and guess

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I like the middle age's choir music.

And that's it. The rest of the game is almost total silence.

Comment

I like the ancient drums. I like the music in Civ3 as a whole, except for that horrifying Kenny G theme.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I've replaced the modern music with that of Civ2. It fits in quite nicely, except I miss the *plop!* sound every time I move a unit manually!

Comment

I hate the ancient/middle age oriental music.. It's pretty annoying.. Modern is fine for a while.

Comment

I've read about programs that let you cut games music off leaving the sound effects, so you can play your own library. ¿Does anyone knows anything about it?. you see music in Civ 3 is fine but I'm getting tired of it
                      No, afaik, there's no way to replace them properly. I've tried to ask this earlier, with no replies...

Comment

I just switch on win amp with my favourite music and launch Civ3. I don't hear the civ sounds only win amp.
                        It's grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Comment

FX Sounds.

Comment

I love the civ III music, but the modern music is freakin' awful!

I've burned a CD of the (good) music from the game, and for some reason, I can't get the music to work through the game. I had to sneak into the sound files folder on the CD. Do you need to install the music with the game?

Oh yes, and has anyone noticed that some of the Civ III music echoes the same styles from civ II? Particularly the middle ages orient music, which strongly resembles if not copies a track of the Civ II stuff, Aritsotle's Pupil, I think? Yes I have no life.
                            People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them that I have the heart of a small boy... and I keep it in a jar on my desk. - Stephen King

Comment

sound off for me, i hate civ3 music
                              Sos groso, sabelo!
                              "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Working...
                              X