How Do I Make A Poll??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Make A Poll??

hey how do i make a poll i tried, well nothing but its hard to figuree out the first thing to do
    Travis King
    (I hate my screen name, my little
    brother made it up.)

Wrong forum, but:

When you start a new thread it gives you the option to post a poll at the bottom of the screen above where you can submit the thread with a check box. It will then take you to a screen where you can specify the question, the number of options, which options and how long the poll will run. Then just post it, and it's done.

Comment

I agree with trip
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

DL? Awful username anyway...
        (+1)

Comment

I thought that, but a funny question for a DL, don't they normally flame or troll
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

IF I CAN"T BE ****GYRA WHY CAN HE BE A BLOODYTAMPON?
            Sorry....nothing to say!

Comment

That is one disgusting handle, indeed!

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

read his signature you people!!
                Sos groso, sabelo!
                "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Working...
                X