X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip
    That's why there's RON.

A pity I despise RTS games...
    Exactly. And nothing about RON has led me to believe it's going to be substantially different than the other RTS clickfests.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Agreed. "Real Time Strategy" is such a misnomer.

Comment

i voted for SMAC2 as SMAC is the game i have spent the most time playing. but i don't really have any hopes that it will be made. and if it is made, the only real change i want made is: a better AI!

Comment

X-COM

(or SMAC2, but with a better graphics.)
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

I'd say another following to another TBS; in this case, Lords of Magic 2. A good game with some crappy gameplay and limited replayability. A good renewall with some changes would make a HUGE difference.

Comment

Long live SMAC

Comment

MoM2 as it is the only one that we may not get that I want, except SMAC. Civ and Moo will come in 3-5 years.
                Galciv I won't count as I have not played it yet and have no idea if it is good or not.

Comment

I would love to see Ascendancy remade with an actual AI and a few gameplay tweaks.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Not going to happen. They (The Logic Factory) have embarked on version II and it is to be MMO.

Comment

I'm one of those who's spent the majority of gaming time with the Civ series. I hope they don't rush Civ 4 since Civ 3/PTW shows every sign of holding my interest for a while.
                      BTW, Europa Universalis 2 is RT, not TBS. If they made EU 3 TBS, I'd definitely buy it. I love many of the game's concepts, but I'm not a fan of RT games.
                      "Illegitimi non carborundum"

Comment

mmm... SMAC 2... what a nice warm feeling...

*WoA wakes up*

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                          Not going to happen. They (The Logic Factory) have embarked on version II and it is to be MMO.
                          Sorry, what is MMO?
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

A vote for SMAC 2.

Maybe the people from Alpha Centauri build bases in space or something (like in CTP).

Comment

Civ4... because:

Most of the other games are about outer space (and I have yet to see a good game, that deals with outer space...)
                              Then there is the one about magic... magic is boring (could be fun, but I have yet to see a good game about magic...)...
                              And the last one: EU... Europe is boring enough, and then have a game about Europe in one of the most boring ages in history...

(I have never actually tried the last two though...)
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I say MoMII
                                This game rocks and I played it for years. I would love to see this game in a new design with lot's of new features:
                                More opponents
                                State-of-the-art design and sounds
                                AND above all:
                                MULTIPLAYER

I liked MoM but I would much more enjoy it if I could play it with or against my friends

Comment

Working...
                                X