Question about the editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the editor

Are they going to add the ability to set the siplomatic situation to the editor
    I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Maybe, Maybe not
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

They've discussed it, but at this point I wouldn't hold your breath. I have a feeling we've seen the last changes we're going to until the next expansion pack. Sometime next year I'm guessing, towards Christmas.

Comment

So if I make a WW2 scenareo I can't make Germany hate Russia?
        I have walked since the dawn of time and were ever I walk, death is sure to follow. As surely as night follows day.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker
          No, at present there's no way to set up any diplomatic options in a scenario. That is on Firaxis' wish list I believe, though when we'll see it implemented is anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathwalker
            No for the moment....but even if it were possible we dont even have specific starting locations so I dont see the use. Even culturaly linked starting positions usualy dont work well. On Marla's map I restarted a game maybe 20 times to have a close to normal starting position. I had the egyptians and rome, spain, greece next to me.....and the americans.

I hope they fix this someday.

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

you can spectator do that spectator.

Events and Diplomacy Editor, the mos wished features for Civ3
              Sos groso, sabelo!
              "Yo a mis equipos los coloco bien el la cancha, lo que pasa es que cuando empieza el partido los jugadores se mueven" - Alfio "Coco" Basile

"En el fútbol la que manda es la pelota" - Ángel Cappa

Comment

Originally posted by Spectator

No for the moment....but even if it were possible we dont even have specific starting locations so I dont see the use. Even culturaly linked starting positions usualy dont work well. On Marla's map I restarted a game maybe 20 times to have a close to normal starting position. I had the egyptians and rome, spain, greece next to me.....and the americans.

I hope they fix this someday.

Spec.
                I don't understand. Are you saying you can't select starting locations in the editor? If so, that's wrong, you can. Generate a map, right-click on a tile and select it's properties which include starting location.

Comment

I thought you could as well, but it's been a while since I've tinkered with it, and I don't have it handy to check, so I should probably just stop typing..

Comment

They should. Probably, they won't.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that any major new features will come in an expansion rather than a patch at this point.
                      Seemingly Benign
                      Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Working...
                      X