Can someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone

please post a file called Knight Death.wav. I have some problem with it for some reason.

Here ya go. Enjoy!
    Attached Files

Comment

don´t see the reason of this....but...you can´t have space in a filename
      And ever after, sun shone upon the land of Sunshinia...

Comment

what's it about anyway?
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

A knight, saying something like "Aaahh...", like when he dies. Nothing special. I don't know how this file could be with a error, but it should be just a malfunctional copy to the hard drive during the instalation process, or perhaps a really bad luck of getting a CD with a wav defect (or perhaps luck, thinking about all the files that could go wrong)

Comment

Or it could be a pirated version in need of some manual fixes...
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              what's it about anyway?

....Ummmmmm......Sound?
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If you play a perfect game, you don't need the file.

Or... perhaps the opposing civs use the same sound.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                X