• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My suggestions for CIV3

Dear friends,

That they seem to you these?

Wonders:

The advice of Indians: He appears with Navigation and he reduces to a 75% the corruption in the cities of your civilization in another continent.

The Eiffel tower: It appears with Radio and it eliminates your bad reputation between the rival leaders.

Buildings:

Mill: 25% more of production. It appears with the wheel.

PS: Pardon by my English, is not very good.
    El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: My suggestions for CIV3

Originally posted by Alfonso

Mill: 25% more of production. It appears with the wheel.
    Easy enough to add yourself in the editor. I've created the very same thing in game, available with Engineering, except I call it a Water Wheel.

Comment

Re: Re: My suggestions for CIV3

Originally posted by Willem
      Easy enough to add yourself in the editor. I've created the very same thing in game, available with Engineering, except I call it a Water Wheel.
      That is a good idea.
      El futuro pertenece a quienes creen en la belleza de sus sueños.
      - Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Re: Re: Re: My suggestions for CIV3

Originally posted by Alfonso

That is a good idea.
        What I've done is select the flag that's used for the power plants, so that as soon as I build a Coal Plant etc, the Water Wheel should disappear. Should!

Comment

The Eiffel tower: It appears with Radio and it eliminates your bad reputation between the rival leaders.
          Instead of eliminating, just "slowly parcially recovers". Then it can be like Civ2. But the Eiffel Tower in the real world don't do much to the french to make them more liked.

Maybe a cultural boost to the city, or a 1 culture bonus to all cities.

Comment

I put the Eiffel Tower in 'Steel', requires iron, adds culture and happiness to the city, and increases tax and luxury output by half (tourism).

I think that's how I phrased the 'effects' part of the Civilopedia entry.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
            X