Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization Newbie Question...

Hi everybody.

I played Civ and Civ II and now I want to play Civ 3.
    I bought it 1 year ago but i dont liked the some things
    and now I want to play it but before I would like
    to ask you what mods are good to play the game .

Thanks for the help...

And sorry for my english, just learning

It's hard to tell what will you like if we don't know what you don't like in the game. You can find mods in The Files Forum (I think, and maybe on some other forums, not quite sure).

Comment

Some mods are good, but I like the "feel" of classic Civ III. Thus, I mainly use the Apolyton University Mod, which you can find easily in the Strategy Forum. Its main goals are: 1)Improving the AI 2)Reducing micromanagement 3)Offer more strategic depth to the player.

Other mods are in the directory and some are quite good...

Enjoy your Civ III!

--Kon--
      Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

Konques02 , do u know where can i download that mod ? I looked but I didnt find it , thanks

Comment

A good start is to download the 1.29 patch. It will fix a lot of things that sucked in the original game. Extreme corruption, no stack movement and a few other things. On the other hand, tech trading is much harder now.

I could also recommend the AU mod.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Just download the patch and Sn00py's terrain files
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Buy PTW.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
              X