Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we get a cool / sexy Foreign Advisor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, here it is! The intellectual thread

Originally posted by K.J.H.
    Eroticization
    Hey, that would add a whole new meaning to discovering Tasmania on the world map For those of who who aren't Australian, check out a world atlas

Personally, i thought the foreign advisor was sexy, albeit with too many clothes

Comment

Originally posted by TechWins

Somebody is just looking to get their ass kicked.
      If you look closely, you will see that he paid out on his own kind as well. Hey! I'm not fat!

Comment

Originally posted by Lung
        Oh, here it is! The intellectual thread

Hey, that would add a whole new meaning to discovering Tasmania on the world map For those of who who aren't Australian, check out a world atlas

Personally, i thought the foreign advisor was sexy, albeit with too many clothes
        or for our antipode friend, cute sheep as a foreign advisor? sorry, simply could not resist it

Comment

This is being funny and everything, but if we don't make more "noyse", we're going to get all the advisors as males.
          At least that was what I understood from the game pictures...

Of course, I don't mind having Sid as my science advisor, but some "chicks" would be nice! (wasn't Sid already the science guy in Civ 1? Only with more hair, I think...)

Oh, by the way Firaxis, please don't forget to make the advisors videos in an easy format for us to film ourselves as advisors.
          Last edited by Zealot; June 27, 2001, 15:02.
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Working...
          X