No announcement yet.

Can we make the TILESET bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW...I modded mountain cities back in...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

BTW...I modded mountain cities back in...
      Ah! That must feel soooo good. Specially when those bastards DOWN THERE try to reach UP HERE. The poor sobs won't feel the rocks rolling on them...

Also: U$500,oo + tax/shípping is a lot down here . Those computer monsters ARE a dream! They can't be real! WHY GOD?? WHYYYY????

Comment

Hate to break the news to you, pedrojedi, but that is about the lowest end new computer you can buy in the USA.

Look at this if you want to see something that I wish I had the spare $$$ for:
        Attached Files
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Lime green ukes: Build it yourself or at least specify the parts you want, youll save a bundle. Chrome with blue neon lighting and water cooling :drools:
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbiac

$399.99
            + tax & shipping

eView 17s [$209.99] - 16" Viewable area, 0.27mm dot pitch, Plug & Play, Non-glare screen

$100 Rebate!
            Add an eView monitor to your order and we'll give you back $100!

Want to burn your own CDs and watch DVDs on your PC? Take a look at our T2042.

Not that I have any simpathy for E-mahines, but..
            Listen ass! You try living under the provted litim why still trying to have a insters for Video/computer games! (no, its not the check cards that killing us, and its not payment to the a new car or vanction...)
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Hate to break the news to you, pedrojedi, but that is about the lowest end new computer you can buy in the USA
              And that's why I said "down here". The flag over there is actually the place where I live. The trade between dollar/Real (yeah, our money's name) is roughly U$ 1 = R$ 3,56 right now, with constant shiftings due to our tremendously dependant outcome investment economy. So, any crisis and conflict (which includes this Iraq *&$%$ situation) has a bad effect on our stock exchanges.

There was a time our money had more value... it was so long ago...

So, taking the short track: even though that's the minimal in US, it is still too much for us in Brasil.

PS: we have here such computers, and people who are buying their machines by now are getting that one, with some modifications - a less powerful or onboard (ick ) video card, less RAM, regular CDR. The best we have, but only the one who wants to spare money have.

PS2: There's always good machines in Paraguay markets. Better, much better prices, but the quality...

Comment

Working...
              X