No announcement yet.

Any "most wanted" pre-view screenshots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "most wanted" pre-view screenshots?

What new screenshots do you want to see, the next time Firaxis updates their website? Or send updated info to game-magazines? I posted a reply asking for official city-area tile-output info, and just a couple of days later it appeared in that gamespy preview. Perhaps it was just a sheer coincidence. Anyway, "pictures sometimes say more then thousand words" as they say. Have any special wishes for future new screenshots? My list includes...
    [*] The trade-screen (I suspect there is one, but I dont know)[*] The spy-/intelligence-screen (IF there is any - replacing spy-unit)[*] Demographics-screen (perhaps merged with spy/intelligence)

I realize of course that Firaxis cannot release too much info, too soon for many good reasons. One of them being that everything still is very much "a work in progress", and they perhaps dont want to feel that their hands gets back-tied, before they are absolutely 100% confident about implementing this-or-that feature.

Anyway: It thought it would be fun polling what type of screenshots you Apolyton-civers would prioritize. Why not make a short wishlist?

[This message has been edited by Ralf (edited May 18, 2001).]

I would like to see some "stacked combat" screen shots; before during and after.

Comment

I would really like to see the trade advisor screen (always my TOP reference in Civ 1 and Civ 2 )

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by bigfree1 on 05-18-2001 08:06 PM
        I would like to see some "stacked combat" screen shots; before during and after.

Hell yeah, I wanna see this new combat system that Firaxis likes so much

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by SerapisIV on 05-18-2001 11:15 PM
          Hell yeah, I wanna see this new combat system that Firaxis likes so much

Same here!

If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Map of the Earth

thank you
            'We note that your primitive civil-^
            ization has not even discovered^
            $RPLC1. Do you care^
            to exchange knowledge with us?'^
            _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
            _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

Comment

"Choose your civilization" screen (so we finally know which civs are in )

Pictures of WW2 scenario
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Stefu on 05-19-2001 08:54 AM
                "Choose your civilization" screen (so we finally know which civs are in )

AMEN

Comment

Working...
                X