Mac civers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac civers!

Acording to the mac game database macsoft is going to make the mac versoin of civ III!!!! http://www.gamedb.com/ssps/0/1/00813
    There isn't any mention of it at the macsoft site though

Still this is good news!
    We all knew a mac version was very likely to be created, now we know that there will be one for certain (well almost...).
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

if you get a real computer you can play the game a lot sooner
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

When are they coming out with a unix version, though? Then, I could play at work! Down with mac and pc! Death to microsoft! Long live sun microsystems!
      Let your mind preach for your heart to follow, and let your soul gaze upon the heavens without fear. You exist, but you do not yet live. Give birth to your god, and give birth to your Self.

Comment

Yeeaaaaha!!!! Will it work on OS X or only 9.0?

------------------
        Nothing can stop the course of History.
        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

WOO HOO!!! I saw the annoucement this morning on MacCentral (MacWeek/MacWorld)!! I'm REALLY glad to hear this news!

------------------
          Be what you is and not what you is not. Folks who do that are the happiest lot!
          - Mr. Wizard the Lizard,
          "Don't stop thinking about tomorrow! It'll soon be here!" - Fleetwood Mac

Have you checked out the MacAddict Forums? I'm "Father of the Bar Mitzvah" if you visit!

Comment

I suppose whatever games come out, they still have to keep compatibility to people who cling to the past, fruity paper weights.

Comment

Working...
            X