"Our reputation is atrocious!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Our reputation is atrocious!"

Can I find out somewhere what the current status of my reputation with other Civs is?

I remember in Civ2 that one of my advisors would tell me "Our reputation is this or that" but I don't see that here?

I used to think that was good info to have. It's so darned hard to keep track of everything in this game -- which is another thing that makes it great, of course.

And it is a great game.
    Jack

civ2 sucks and this all...
    civ3 sucks more and forget it!

Comment

ottok,

Why in heaven's name are you reading these threads if civ is so bad?
      Jack

Comment

Yes, ottok, do you like any civ, or any TBS for that matter? If not, you shouldn't post here...

Comment

I am the Thread closer!

Comment

MyOlde,

Press (F4) on the keyboard and you will be taken to your
            Foreign Advisor. here you can click on any leader you have found
            to find out how they react towards you.

Comment

Thanks, wizard55. But the advisor simply tells me whether Bismarck, for example, is annoyed with me (he always is), or gracious, or furious. They're always furious when I've been beating their brains out.

I don't find it very helpful knowing that a bunch of them are annoyed at me. Seems to me a lot of them are just crotchety from the getgo and are always annoyed at me.

I meant a more across-the-board reputation judgement, if it exists.
              Jack

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

it would be nice if you could figure out how civs feel about each other too..
                  I spend most my money on Wine, Women and Song.. the rest i just waste.

Comment

Originally posted by MyOlde
                    Thanks, wizard55. But the advisor simply tells me whether Bismarck, for example, is annoyed with me (he always is), or gracious, or furious. They're always furious when I've been beating their brains out.

I don't find it very helpful knowing that a bunch of them are annoyed at me. Seems to me a lot of them are just crotchety from the getgo and are always annoyed at me.

I meant a more across-the-board reputation judgement, if it exists.
                    Doesn't exist. You have an individual reputation against each civ.

Comment

You could manually figure out exactly how many attitude points a civ has towards you if you kept track of every single thing you did in the game by using this article:

AI attitude

Or if you use the debug mode. It would have been nice if those numbers could be shown without using the debug mode, but then that would be a very common newbie question "What in the heck do those numbers mean?".

Comment

Damn fine work, Bamspeedy.
                        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Great job, even if you are plugging for the other civ site
                          badams

Comment

The other civ site is better at some things than this one is;
                            just as this one is better at other things.

Comment

Just joking Jaybe, there are many things I look at on the other civ site, esp. SOTD and File Downloads.
                              badams

Comment

Working...
                              X