Cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cities?

Does anyone have somewhat a problem with the number of cities you can have in the past Civilization games? A small country today, like Switzerland, would have about 100 cities (towns, metropolises, etc). Now, here's an idea. How about you only manage metropolises, and the one city will spring up towns in a radius around it by itself. These towns would add to the population significantly, have territorial influence, but you can't order them to construct military units, instead, you can give an order to the metropolis to either have these towns focus on collection or production, etc.

ya know, you're going to helll with that screenname.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Hell? I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

my origional name was going to be communist*monkey..

Comment

Recommend you try visiting the city of San Francisco sometime, the only redeeming factor is the weather and the Presidio (Where I lived.)
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
          X