Firaxis finally updated their site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firaxis finally updated their site!!!

I am writing this to inform everyone that Firaxis finally updated their site, maybe a lot of you already know, but I would like to announce this to anyone who didn't know!!!
    "What is the Matrix?" -Neo
    "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

They talk about how resources are used and they also cover other new information that regards to the game. I think that all the Civ fans should go and see it! There are three new screen shots also!!!
    "The Matrix is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth." -Morpheus [The Matrix]

Comment

java4me,

Join the discussion where Dan from Firaxis announced the news.
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Thanks!!!!

I am so STUPID of not looking at those forums!!!

Thanks though!!!!

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by java4me on 05-11-2001 06:04 PM
          Thanks!!!!

I am so STUPID of not looking at those forums!!!

Thanks though!!!!

No problem, its on the main civ III forum page here on ACS, but well in the excitement of it all I know how it could be overlooked...

About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Working...
          X