Ocean Cities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Cities

Is Civ III going to have ocean cities like those of AC?
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Don't be a d1ck, cut the man some slack. I definetly don't go searching through every thread to answer my questions........doubt everyone that comes here does............
    I see the world through bloodshot eyes
    Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

quote:

The answer to that question has already been answered and the answer is no.

Hey, newbie, lighten up.

Anyway, Civ3 isn't going to have any real future advances like CTP made the mistake of doing.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by drake on 05-01-2001 02:23 PM
        Don't be a d1ck, cut the man some slack. I definetly don't go searching through every thread to answer my questions........doubt everyone that comes here does............

There ought to be some "what already confirmed about Civ-3" glued to the top on this page, with short and to-the-point updated game-info.

Until then - just feel free to ask about anything.

Comment

Welcome to the Apolyton forums.

The answer to that question has already been answered and the answer is no.

MarkG: You need to put some sign somewhere, perhaps on the front page of the forums, which says "Newbies to Apolyton, please make sure and search the older forums before posting a question. You may find that your question has already been answered."
          I don't have much to say 'cause I won't be here long.

Comment

Working...
          X