Secret Pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Pictures!

On a whim I decided to peel back the darkness in the cityview screenshot of Baltimore. Using photoeditor, I lowered the contrast and increased the brightness.

Here's what it revealed:
    two pulldown menus in the upper left.
    a coastline in the upper right
    a battleship in the water
    a panzer tank to the right of Baltimore
    two almost identical standing figures, one to the east and another to the north
    a natural resource (grapes?) to the southeast
    another panzer in the hills to the west (hidden pretty well)
    another city immediatly north, where the roads converge.

Find anything else?!?
    Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. And perhaps everyone else, too.

Cool! Do you have a website you could post it up on, or can u email it to apolyton.net.

------------------
    Its okay to smile; you're in America now
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Yes, please, please post!!

Comment

I'm clenaing my glasses now, please post.

Comment

No need to torture us how about the picture????

Without music life would be a mistake - Nietzsche
          So you think you can tell heaven from hell?
          rocking on everest

Comment

What are those four blueish rocks in the top left corner, next to the text boxes?

Comment

Here's one I made earlier:
              http://www.snapcase.f2s.com/cgw-screen4.jpg

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Ceci n'est pas Snapcase on 04-25-2001 10:31 AM
                Here's one I made earlier:
                http://www.snapcase.f2s.com/cgw-screen4.jpg

Well, that looks bright

Comment

Yeah, that's pretty much what mine looked like.

Also, there seems to be an object in the hills or mountains immediatly south of the panzer in the west. Since there's a road going from it to the bottom of the map, it might be another city. Although... it looks a bit bigger than a single square.

Within or right next to Baltimore's city radii (in the area bright enough to see) there are three gray objects. One is immediatly south, one east, and one northeast. One looks like crossbones.

There's a grayed out man I missed before. You can easily see him if you zoom to about 300%. He's facing southwest and standing in the topmost cityradius square on the left.

The city square itself is irrigated.

There be another hidden panzer to the left of the pulldown menus. It's partly cut off, but seems to be facing west.

There's another hidden road. It's a thin silver curve that goes right out of Baltimore to the northeast.

The menu system! I see how it works. The biggest ball in the upper left is a globe. There are three smaller balls next to it, two of which have open menus. I guess the globe is your "start menu."
                  Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. And perhaps everyone else, too.

Comment

Looks very cool - good detective work you guys!

------------------
                    "I should like to know if taking this old Declaration of Independence, which declares that all men are equal upon principle, making exceptions to it -- where will it stop? If one man says it does not mean a Negro, why does not another say it does not mean some other man?"
                    -- Abraham Lincoln's quote, and his anti-racist ideals
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

yeah, maybe you can find similar stuff on other images!

Comment

Working...
                      X