The Nuclear Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuclear Bomb

Could you make it so that when it explodes, the sound rips a roar of an explosion ripping through my speakers? pleaseeeeeeee.....

It will be a great think that the nuclear missile have an command to make explose without attacking an enemy unit. No ?
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

You mean explode the bomb above the city and kill the ppl instead of destroying the whole city with it?

That would be nice

Comment

Whether or not it kills the inhabitants and not the buildings is more a question of the type of device used than where it's detonated. A normal warhead, even airbursted, is going to do serious damage to the city. Craters, firestorms, shock waves, everything you'd expect from creating a new star in the middle of downtown. You'd need a warhead that goes for more radiation, like a neutron bomb. Or you can encase it in cobalt and let some nice long-term fallout do the job (study those wind patterns!), but that's really more trouble than it's worth. More of a "we're going down, but by God we're not going alone" type of weapon.

There's a couple of threads about the various ways to use nukes around here somewhere. Being a Comp Sci major, I have a kind of morbid fascination with the EMP attack.

I agree with the "don't need an enemy to detonate" sentiment, though. Planet Killers cost so much to build and it's annoying when I can _only_ take out 5 cities with it instead of 6.

--
        Jared Lessl

Comment

Working...
        X