Accurate starting positions on world maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate starting positions on world maps

I did a search for this and didn't find anything, so please forgive me if this has been answered somewhere...

Playing on the world map (I have PTW, but not the latest patch), is there any way to ensure that civs start in the correct locations? Germany in Europe, America in the United States, Arabs in the Middle East...

Every game I've played on the world map, civs have started all over the place. When I was China, I started in the United States, etc. I would really like to play a game with the correct starting locations, so if anyone can clue me in, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Yes. I like Ka-El's world. I have attached a map of Ka-El's huge world that has correct starts. I have removed all the barbarian camps from this version.

To do it yourself go into the editor and check Custom player Data then you can right click on any start and assign it to the civ of your choice.
    Attached Files
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

You may also want to try the Teturkhan (sp?) Test of Time scenario in PTW. It has proper starting locations on a huge, repeat huge, map. It's the only map my computer slows down with.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will try these out tonight.

Comment

Try out the editor included in Marla's map
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
          X