Is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

Does anyone else have a problem with the editor in that it doesn't fit on their screen.

On teh units page I can't do anything with the attributes at the bottom
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Change your screen resolution to 1024x786 Then it will fit. Works for me anyway.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Well, sadly in Windows you don't have the alt+klick-dragging as in Linux.

But did you ever try to increase the resolution of your screen? That shall fix it aswell. Of course you need a monitor and a grphics card that support higher resolution. (1024x768 shall be enough)

Comment

Re: Is it just me?

Originally posted by TheStinger
        Does anyone else have a problem with the editor in that it doesn't fit on their screen.

On teh units page I can't do anything with the attributes at the bottom
        Dosen't fit on my screen too... but I did what the others suggested, (before I read this thread,) and it fits!
        Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Then me and AIL are right ! Aha !The first time (for me at least!)

-Jam

edit-added more exclamation marks!
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Don't use editors!!
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

no in windows if you set your screen to higher resolution than it can handle bitwise, you'll have a scrollable screen

Comment

Working...
              X