Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to live peacefully but nooooooooo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point exactly, the AI have trouble with judging short-term gain up against long-term survival.
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

My guess is that your workers looked too tempting.
      Acutally, Ive never known if the AI sees it that way, but sometime I leave my workers on the edge of my borders and think to myself 'if he instigates war by taking my worker hes gonna get more than he bargained for...' that way I dont take the reputation hit and I get the war that I wanted, but most times they arent baited into taking him. :/

Comment

Re: I want to live peacefully but nooooooooo....

Civ3 isn't exactly the game for hte builder, just to let you know
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

For the builder, of armies. Heh...
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I usually use my abilities as a builder to fuel my army...and use my army to protect my existing buildings...and get more cities to build them in.
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

I, too have had Abe declare war on me, to his detriment--nay, anihilation. Well, I think I did leave him 1 city on a 2 square tundra island.

Part of it might have to do with the 'Agressiveness Level' of the civ. I don't know, for sure. I think Abe's AL is low.

Perhaps, sometimes the AI just gets tired of playing and wants to take a break. .......
              "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X