What would you do to get Civ3 Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do to get Civ3 Now?

How far would you go to get Civ3 at this moment? I don't have a copy up my sleeve, but I was just wondering about this.

Personally, I'd give up half my summer vacation this year if I could have it now.
    *grumbles about work*

I'd gladly give away my first born child
    If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

I would NOT want it right now because it would not have been enough time for Firaxis staff to create an excellent game.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Looking at the screenshots, I'd say: NOTHING. This game ain't cooked yet...
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I think Shadowstrike intended this thread to be "how badly to you want the finished product to be available now" i.e. how badly would we give for a time machine etc. (I think, I dunno)

But I would give my first born (luckily, I don't have kids, so I can make that statement!!)
          If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Comment

Yeah, I meant how much would you do to get the finished product now, thrown out of a time machine after the game's release.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by yin26 on 03-28-2001 12:27 AM
              Looking at the screenshots, I'd say: NOTHING. This game ain't cooked yet...

The screenshots look good, have you been to the opticians lately.

Comment

The screenshots are Alpha graphic placeholders...didn't notice, did ya?

As for a FINISHED Civ3, it's a tough call. I have too many very good games going. I'm finishing Baldur's Gate 2, just got Europa Universalis, have The Operational Art of War 2 coming, same for Hollywood Mogul AND pre-ordered Black and White! So if you ask me, I'd like to wait a good long time for Civ3 so they can really make it a masterpiece.
                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I'd give my $1200 guitar and my $600 amp
                  "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Working...
                  X