This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another question for experts

How comes I can only start new threads in the original forum that I selected when I first signed up. I went to other forums and clicked the "subscribe to this form" link then I went back into that form and tried to place a new post, but to no avail.

All I get is.............

Forum Message
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules. If you are trying to do a search, you need to register(for free).
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. If you havent recieved your activation mail, you can request a new one to be sent to you

...........so what's up with this?
    Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

Well I figured it out myself...the main problem was that I couldn't start a new thread in the "Civ Files" forum...I just noticed that it has to be started in the "Civ-Creation" forum first and then someone at Apolyton will eventually move it to the "Civ Files" forum".

You can close this thread now.
    Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

Comment

You can close it by yourself?
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
      X