No announcement yet.

What's your longest Civ3 session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yanghead, I hate to say this, but I have never met such an evil idea.
    I love it very much!

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

my longest (and one) session began in 1991.. with civI; i was a little boy in the sunny, peaceful south of my land and i didn't know that my life was changing, forever.. now i'm a fat man living in a dark metropolis of the north ...
      but i'm happy: i'm playing again....

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        civ should be suggested as a fast diet
        "whenever you think of eating, start up civ"
        When i play CivI, CivII, SMAC/X or CivIII , i forget the sun.. i forget to eat, drink, sleep and smoke! WOW! SM's games are the real CURE FOR CANCER WONDER!

Comment

seriously: i had my longest session with SIOUX on civII: 12 hrs! (from 9:00PM to 9:00AM). My shortest was with Gaians on SMAC (Yang has beaten me in half hour!)

Comment

Hey Rebel,

If you want to cool your computer down, try liquid Nitrogen or Oxygen .

Yours,
            The_Aussie_Lurker.

Comment

My shortest was probably the first time I played Civ1 at a friend's house, it was the Earth map, we were the Mongols and were going to invade the Indians which were in Australia. We sent our powerful invasion fleet of catapult-filled triremes...

...should've read the manual first. They all sank once they left the shores...

(about 30 min and we restarted)
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
              X