I dreampt about Civ3 last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dreampt about Civ3 last night

I dreampt that Firaxis released screenshots of the interface, 3-d terrain, etc. Let me say that the terrain looked rich and beautiful, and that you could spin the perspective from which you viewed the main map to any angle.

Let me reiterate, this was a dream (One that I actually had when sleeping)

Is anybody else having this problem? (I need help, I know...dreaming about computer games is very very scary)
    If the voices in my head paid rent, I'd be a very rich man

Zanzin, scary would be your computer game dreaming about you! Many is the long day I've ended by lying in bed and lulled myself to sleep imagining what Civ 3 will look like. I hope that dream of yours comes true!

Comment

You people should get a life.

------------------
      Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Comment

Hey, AH: shouldn't you be in the Off-topic section?
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

quote:

You people should get a life.

I resemble that.

Comment

Resemble? Do you mean resent?

Man, i dream about civ, but it's always daydreams. I would be considering a psychiatrist, or petitioning Firaxis for a job as a janitor!

------------------
            Any shred of compassion left in me was snuffed out forever when they cast me into the flames...
            Lime roots and treachery!
            "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Please, I have a life.

It's my sub concious that has problems.

Comment

Cyclotron7, resemble = resent = funny-ha-ha. Supposed to be, anyway.

Actually, were I looking for a "life," and I'm not entirely sure I want whatever that means to someone name "Alexander's Horse," I don't think my first consultation would BE with someone who answers to the handle of "Alexander's Horse," let alone "Apolyton Troll, What are you lookin at? GRRRR!!!" N...no, I'm sure that wouldn't be my first inclination. I mean, is there a GIRLFRIEND included with this referral, AH? Because that's okay. No, really.

"Get a life!" Although I like to think of Apolyton as a banality-free zone, I appreciate the suggestion nevertheless.

Comment

Do you reckon I could sue Firaxis for disturbing my sleep? Although, in hoensty, it wasn't distrubing...I mean, it was a dream about Civ3, so...

We'll negotiate an out of court settlement whereby I get an early copy of Civ3

Comment

Raingoon: Oops, I thought it was a really unusual typo!

------------------
                    Any shred of compassion left in me was snuffed out forever when they cast me into the flames...
                    Lime roots and treachery!
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
                    X