No announcement yet.

Do we have to whine to get an update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave Firaxis alone already! They are doing the best they can for us.

Firaxis: great stuff so far. I am sooo looking forward to civ3!

------------------
    No permanent enemies, no permanent friends.
    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS on 03-27-2001 01:36 AM
      The other things you mentioned, leader heads and units, are both available from our website. Perhaps I'm not understanding you correctly.

[This message has been edited by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS (edited March 27, 2001).]

I was talking about more heads and units.

Does it really sound like im "picking" on anybody? I was just asking questions. I for one would like to probe alittle then just take it up the butt, so to speak. I didn't know answering a question was a big drag an caused people such pain I guess.

Comment

This message is for Dan at Firaxis.

I appreciate the difficulties you face in balancing public discontent over the demands of corporate policies and industry needs. To put it bluntly, I wouldn't be drawn into discussion regarding site updates, as most of us know perfectly well why you can't post information at this time. I don't believe it is something that you or Firaxis as a whole has to justify in anyway.

Although certain comments and player feedback can, at times, strike a nerve, please keep in mind that the vast majority of Firaxis fans are very grateful that we will someday be granted the opportunity and the priviledge of playing Civilization III, and we thank you all for your hard work and dedication to the genre. We are very fortunate that your company has decided to take on this project, and I look forward in sharing the delight in what will undoubtably be a quality product.
        Of the Holy Roman Empire, this was once said:
        "It is neither holy or roman, nor is it an empire."

Comment

Working...
        X