I know . . . already said . . . but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know . . . already said . . . but

Firaxis, please make the Civ III AI a KILLING machine! I want that thing slaughtering me left and right. I want to be terrified of playing the game (of course, I'm talking about the higher levels).

I just came from visiting some of the Europa Universalis forums and have noticed a slow but steadily growing trend of people who are claiming that the AI is too easy.

First CTPII, now EU?? What next, Civ III???!!! I hope not!

My impression is that creating an awesome AI must be tough; my best wishes and hopes that you succeed!

the AI does not have to be a militant one in order to be difficult. If they are so far advanced over you, one of their tanks could clean house on your brigade of pikemen
    i, too, want a hard AI, but it needs to have its balance - like civ II: the zulus/russians/etc. were militant and kept you ocuppied on that front, while the egyptians/etc. were tech advances on the other hand. i thought it was well balanced, but i just wish that the personalities are random (i.e. i dont want to see green or white and KNOW that they are militant, or that yellow is always a technocratic(?) nation)

Comment

I'd prefer to have the old personalities in there, with the option to randomise them (they had this option in civ1, why did they take it out??).

Comment

Everybody knows the AI knows! The trick is to actually dumb it down to a level that both challenges us and permits us to enjoy the game!
        "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
        X