Did this happen to anyone before???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did this happen to anyone before???

In my chase, I want to build The Hoover Dam, but can't, and no other civ build it, no other city is building it, so what the hell?????
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Is your city near a river?... If not, I think Hoover Dam cannot be built.
    Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Originally posted by Trifna
      Is your city near a river?... If not, I think Hoover Dam cannot be built.
      Yes, and, its happen with other WoWs too ....
      Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Have you done anything like chopping forests or disbanding units in the city lately? If so, you can't build there.
        Seemingly Benign
        Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Are you in anarchy?

Care to post a game screenshot of your city production list?
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
            Have you done anything like chopping forests or disbanding units in the city lately? If so, you can't build there.
            Also, you are not allowed to rush a building or unit and then switch to GW.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by WarpStorm
              no...

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
              Are you in anarchy?

Care to post a game screenshot of your city production list?
              no, but I'll post a screen shot:
              Attached Files

Comment

and here my sceines (a bit of it...)
                Attached Files

Comment

and the newest WoWs build:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Are you on War-Time production?
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

yes, why? If it why I can't build the Hoover Dam, I guess I learned something new today....

Comment

everyone knows that the Hoover Dam can't be built in America, geez...

Actually, I've had the same problem with the Hoover Dam, but that it couldn't be built in certain cities (with rivers)
                        I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

When in mobilization only war infrastructure can be build. You nedd to sign peace with one civ, before you can switch back to normal builds.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

while we are on the tpoic of wonders and mobiliztion, did you kjnow that you cannot build the Heroic epic during mobilization? c'mon! if that isn't a military building than what the hell is? it allows you to build the military academy at least.

Comment

Originally posted by aahz_capone
                              while we are on the tpoic of wonders and mobiliztion, did you kjnow that you cannot build the Heroic epic during mobilization? c'mon! if that isn't a military building than what the hell is? it allows you to build the military academy at least.
                              The Heroic Epic is supposed to be a cultural wonder...
                              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X