attn: DanQ/Firaxis...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: DanQ/Firaxis...

awight if y'all ain't ready to announce a date yet that's cool. But can you tell us when you will announce a date? Not when that date is, but when you'll announce it. And when is the site gonna get updated again? Thanx, latez.
    Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

The questions on this forum are getting more and more

BIZARRE...
    'We note that your primitive civil-^
    ization has not even discovered^
    $RPLC1. Do you care^
    to exchange knowledge with us?'^
    _'No, we do not need $RPLC1.'^
    _'OK, let's exchange knowledge.'

Comment

Probably forgot his lithium again...
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

yah, and if they don't tell us the date when they'll announce the date, then you will go on asking when they will announce the date when they will announce the date when they will announce the date.....
        And eventually they will announce that tomorrow they will announce the date when they will announce the date when they will announce the date.....
        And every day they will announce that tomorrow they will announce the next date until the day comes.

I think I like it better not knowing when they will update the site and talk about other things. Then when they do update the site get all excited and start critisizing the stuff they put up there this time .
        I don't have much to say 'cause I won't be here long.

Comment

Airdrik, did I read a note of cynicism in your last post or was it just me reading to much into it?

Comment

Maybe. Some people turn arround and critisize their work, while others praise it. Of course if everybody praised everything that came out, it would never be improoved upon because no one would find anything wrong with it.
            I don't have much to say 'cause I won't be here long.

Comment

Stuff when they'll update the site, I just want the game! I'm going INSANE here!

BLAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAWAWAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

*running round in circles waving my arms like a budgie in heat*

------------------
              Rommell to a sub-commander outside Tobruk: "Those Australians are in there somewhere. But where? Let's advance and wait till they shoot, then shoot back."

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Dale on 02-15-2001 07:32 PM
                Stuff when they'll update the site, I just want the game! I'm going INSANE here!

BLAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWAWAWAHAHAA!!!!!!!!

*running round in circles waving my arms like a budgie in heat*

I'm sorry Dale, I don't understand ... what's a "budgie"??? Maybe it's an Australian thing, but it's Greek to me here in America

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by airdrik on 02-15-2001 01:27 PM
                  Maybe. Some people turn arround and critisize their work, while others praise it. Of course if everybody praised everything that came out, it would never be improoved upon because no one would find anything wrong with it.

Getting back to Airdrik's comment - Sorry but Earthlink decided to take a nose-drive, so I was without DSL service for the past 5 hours!

.... Good point - But you have to admit that in the deepest, darkest corner of your mind, your hopeing for a flawless CIV3 being released...I admit that I have that fragile hope. After all, isn't that why we are all in this Forum? That being said, you are right about your main point - if the game does have flaws, there will be a roar from this forum.

I don't know, maybe I'm a little more optimistic than pessimistic concerning a new release spearheaded by Sid and Crew.

Comment

Me? Announec date? Update site again? Do you mean DanM (as in, Dan Magaha (Firaxis webmaster)??

We post information as it becomes available to us.

----------------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Dan,

I say you just announce a date anyway...have a little fun.
                      I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Isn't this like stating: "I don't want to know who shot the man. But can you tell me who fired the gun?"

Comment

i suppose you mean DanM, not DanQ

Comment

What ??!! DanQ, you know the date when Firaxis will announce the date and you didn't tell us ?! SHAME ON YOU !

Or maybe you know only the date when MarkG is going to announce the date when Firaxis is going to announce the announcement...

"The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                            --George Bernard Shaw
                            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                            --Woody Allen

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Tiberius on 02-16-2001 01:39 AM
                              Or maybe you know only the date when MarkG is going to announce the date when Firaxis is going to announce the announcement...

Maybe it was just me, but the posts got more and more confusing as I read.

Comment

Working...
                              X