Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I have an inteligence agency, I have an embassy, and yet it won't let me plant spy's. How do you plant them.

Click on the Inteligence Agency symbol by the name of the city it is located in. You will get a menu showing the cost of attempting to plant a spy for each civ you have contacted. Note that there is a good chance you will get caught and thus worsen your relationship with that
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

thanks I'll try it

Comment

yeah it's a little symbol shaped like a shield. Click it (or double-click) and it should bring up spy options.

It is similar to what you have to do to establish embassies.

Comment

You can also click the 'E' button in the bottom right of the screen. It will open all espionage options (diplomats and spies)
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

...or press strg+shift+E...if you're playing vanilla civ3
            www.civforum.de

Comment

"yeah it's a little symbol shaped like a shield. Click it (or double-click) and it should bring up spy options. "

I like to make the Intelligence Agency in the capital so the star and pentagon combine to make...

"Ultra Star-Pentagon Thingy!"

wooo...try it...or not...
              I use Posturepedic mattresses for a lifetime of temporary relief.

Comment

keyboard shortcut is ctrl + shift + e for planting a spy.
                * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
                X