Upgrade All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrade All

Theres one minor improvement that would make Civ3 life alot easier: adding 'upgrade all' to the right click menu for cities. Wake All and Fortify All are a big help,, Upgrade All is all thats missing. I hate having to click on each individual unit in the empire when its upgrade time.
    Last edited by arslankhan; December 21, 2002, 10:38.

Isn't there a way to do that now? It might be just with PTW.

Comment

Shift U will upgrade all units that meet the requirements.

Comment

SHIFT-U

I'm right, arn't I ..?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Shift U!! Sounds like an insult but its my new friend. Thanks for the quick info, lord knows how many other keyboard gems are at my fingertips that Im completely oblivious to!

Comment

Shift U has been in place since one of the earliest patches.....not just in PTW.

Comment

You wanted hidden gems

Thanks for the quick info, lord knows how many other keyboard gems are at my fingertips that Im completely oblivious to!
              Take a look at the attachement

(don't know, if they all still hold true for PTW)
              Attached Files
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You can also download and look at the file civ3data.zip somewhere on the downloads section of www.civ3.com.
                There are much more hotkeys than I first thought.

Comment

I thought that PTW would make all the possible actions available to player via interface buttons...
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yes they do (you have to activate it in the preferences)

Comment

Working...
                    X