Cheat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat?

Does anyone know about this cheat of if it works?

"Wanna get 100,000 gold? Start a new game (with any civ) and type Leemur as your leader name".

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Que??????

Comment

i think it got removed in a patch
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

IIRC, that is a CTP cheat, and doens't work (and has never donee so) with CIV
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes, it is a CTP cheat, and has never worked on Civ 3. Gamefaqs, I believe has it posted as a Civ 3 cheat.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Leamur is a CTP2 cheat. Jeez, some of this gaming sites will post anything....
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I also thought that this was utterly wrong.

Actually, it was just curiosity. I'd never use such a cheat.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

there was cheat which gave you loads of gold though wasn't there
                Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

There is a Civ3 trainer app that will give you 100,000 gold anytime you want it, allow you to research techs in 1 turn (even with your science slider set at 10%), and rush build with money under any government type (including anarchy), even if the city has resistors or is in civil disorder, and includes the ability to rush-build wonders.
                  Infograme: n: a message received and understood that produces certain anger, wrath, and scorn in its recipient. (Don't believe me? Look up 'info' and 'grame' at dictionary.com.)

Comment

What's the point? If you can't play on a higher level with the stardard rules, there are plenty of other levels where you can enjoy the game without such cheating...

--Kon--
                    Get your science News at Konquest Online!

Comment

They can be usefull for experimenting.....
                      other then that..
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I had a friend who loved the cheat in Civ 2. He enjoyed playing civ, but he always wanted UP and since he didn't know the strategies behind making the AI your whipping boy and didn't want to take the time to learn, he often used the cheat for more units, adding improvements, discovering tech, etc.
                        badams

Comment

Working...
                        X