Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you post pictures in this forum

Hey all,

Sorry to bring up such a mundane topic, but I can't figure out how to post images in the forum. Kind of annoying as I would liek to show off things I have done (yep, I am quite vain) but can't. Could someone maybe help me out?
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

You need to hit the "print screen" key while you are in the game, that will take a snapshot of the current screen. Then, open an image editing program, right click and select "paste". Then save the image as a .jpg and add it to your post.

BTW, this doesn't seem to work with all programs. ...like Microsoft Picture It Photo 7.0

Comment

Re: How do you post pictures in this forum

Originally posted by Patroklos
      Hey all,

Sorry to bring up such a mundane topic, but I can't figure out how to post images in the forum. Kind of annoying as I would liek to show off things I have done (yep, I am quite vain) but can't. Could someone maybe help me out?
      Not sure what exactly you would like to know, but:

1) to attach ONE picture at the END of your post, use the "Attach file" box at the bottom of the editing window (do not use the Post Quick reply box, hit "post reply" and do your writing there - the "Attach file" thing is on the bottom end).

2) to include pictures (even more than one in a post), use the "img" tags.

[ IMG ]filename_link[ /IMG ]
      (no spaces, of course)

our new logo: [ IMG ]http://www.jimaz.cz/ftp/rv/Legoland_new_logo.gif[ /IMG ]

produces
      our new logo:

However, you have to store your images somewhere online on the web to be able to link to them.

Does this help?

Comment

yep, I guess my problem know is finding someplace online to store images
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
        X