Qualities of Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualities of Units

Yes, I know they are ranked (commando, veteran, green, etc) but their materials
    should be also; depending on how much money and time you have it should take
    shorter or longer to outfit them with (rusty, medial, good) weapons.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I think the "military readiness" setting takes care of this, don't you?
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

As an optional "seperate" theme on short games, maybe!
      But, come to think of it, it is WAY too complex for a -detailed- month long TBS setup to reply at an incoming adversary units group.
      That's XCOM (and others) soldier outfitting combat engine.
      A Phalanx flashing the metal of a sword, a sub unloading its torpedos, a tank shelling... etc.
      Not that i am against complexity, too many details might become unmanageable to "players".

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by zyxpsilon on 12-24-2000 02:50 AM
        But, come to think of it, it is WAY too complex for a -detailed- month long TBS setup to reply at an incoming adversary units group.
        That's XCOM (and others) soldier outfitting combat engine.

I agree! A 2-step "military-readiness" feature is good enough for me. If anything.

Comment

Hmmm, that sounds best. Experience and general readiness is good. Readiness would seem to include something like morale, wouldn't it?

--
          Jared Lessl

Comment

Working...
          X