Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asleepathewheel

Right.
    The military advisor is quite annoying to use now. very frustrating. good thing I have that spy, right? even though it takes a minute to see what type of units he has. very frustrating.
    According to the chat, they're working on fixing that for the next patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

According to the chat, they're working on fixing that for the next patch.
      Yeah, I remember that. hope that patch comes out soon

Awckie:

check out the threads in the ptw forum.

I would highly recommend PTW for SP users. New civs, new units, new buildings, wonders, worker commands. AI is improved, esp. barbarian AI. A more complete, fun game, IMHO. If you can drop the 30 or whatever it is now, I would recommend it, esp. for SP.

My favorite new thing at the moment is how you can set cities to feed other cities units. no need to move them all individually, they will arrive on their own at the front.

Comment

I would highly recommend PTW for SP users. New civs, new units, new buildings, wonders, worker commands. AI is improved, esp. barbarian AI. A more complete, fun game, IMHO. If you can drop the 30 or whatever it is now, I would recommend it, esp. for SP.

My favorite new thing at the moment is how you can set cities to feed other cities units. no need to move them all individually, they will arrive on their own at the front.
        You forgot to mention true stack movement!

Comment

Right.
          The military advisor is quite annoying to use now. very frustrating. good thing I have that spy, right? even though it takes a minute to see what type of units he has. very frustrating.
          Ha, sounds like the surgeon general.

Hmm... I played one (1) game on Marla's map, and it was one the most interesting games i've played, BUT the waiting times.... Argglll.... I have a AMD 500 128mb and 3gig( ) hd. One solution would be to make deserts and tundra inhabitable, this would atleast lessen the amount of cities....

I have a dream, of an intercontinental railroad across huge deserts, connecting people (and their pet tanks) and desert warfare! Ich bin Erwin Rommel. Der Alte die desserten. (Dessert Fox? )
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
            I have a dream, of an intercontinental railroad across huge deserts, connecting people (and their pet tanks) and desert warfare! Ich bin Erwin Rommel. Der Alte die desserten. (Dessert Fox? )
            Dessert Fox is a hilarious typo Desert Fox would be W&uumlenfuchs.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Isn't der Alte a fox or some sort of wise old fellow?
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I must be lucky Civ3PTW works great for me. I have an AMD 1.2GB Processor with 128MB RAM, and I am playing against 23 AI civs on a 360x360 map and have to wait no more a minute between turns, plus I am in the Modern Age. Heck, and I thought waiting a minute was long...wow!
                  Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

Comment

yes

my computer is only a p3 700. although I have a desktop with 256 megs of ram. And I can run the game fairly well. Just not on huge maps.

Comment

Working...
                    X