Civ III exists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III exists?

wow, didn't know they were actually going to make it....

is it Microprose who is making it again, or is Activision doing it (or are they the same company, and I just failed to see that)

either way... just wondering (haven't come to this site in a year and a half, and so much changes)
    -=Pangaea=-

The game is currently back where it belongs: In the hands of Sid Meier! (who has this little venture going by the name of FIRAXIS). Activision only got one shot to use the name Civilization...

Man, is this game gonna rock!
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Firaxis is making it.
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Sweet

Wish I could get on staff, lol
        *remembers he can't program, and only has ideas*

if they ever need testers (I'm sure theres lots around these boards anyways) or someone to give them ideas (again, lots around the boards) I would love to do it
        -=Pangaea=-

Comment

Ah, Shadowstrike- didn't know you posted in this section any more

Welcome pangaea, good name choice
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I drop by every now and then. Still the ideas have been discusse over. I mostly come here to discuss ideas that I haven't seen before. With Christmas coming up, I'll have mor time, so I'll be posting a few ideas I've had for a while.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Thank DarkCloud.... never really thought of it applying to this game, guess it does, heh

actually, its from Era Online (www.eraonline.net) and Odyssey Online two old free games I used to play....
              fun games, way different than Civ, and not nearly as good, but main word there is free

Drop me aline sometime if ya need something
              -=Pangaea=-

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Pangaea on 12-19-2000 08:28 PM
                Sweet

Wish I could get on staff, lol
                *remembers he can't program, and only has ideas*

if they ever need testers (I'm sure theres lots around these boards anyways) or someone to give them ideas (again, lots around the boards) I would love to do it

I E-Mailed Firaxis once about this and they said that if they do a public beta test (Which the person said they were probably going to do) they would contact me!
                "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
                "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
                "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Comment

Working...
                X