Wall Street income reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Street income reduction

Maybe this question was made before, but I was unable to find.

I would like to know why some times, the income you receive from Wall Street suffers a set back. I have notice this when I upgrade my units: the interest is 50 gold/turn, then I upgrade a number of units and the income become 20 gold/turn. After that, it grows until reach 50 gold/turn again, but only until I make my next unit upgrade, when this happens again.

Someone knows what's going on?
    Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Your Wall Street income is 5% of your bank account (up to 50gpt). Upgrades cost a lot of money, so when you do themyou balance drops, and so with it your interest, and then it slowly builds back up, like you described.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

It's a percentage of your overall gold on hand, capped to 50 gpt. (don't remember the percentage of the top of my head.) When you upgrade you're dropping your gold below the threshold level, thus dropping your percentage take below 50 gpt. As you save up more gold, it grows back up.

Solodar

Comment

Thus, a good rule is to keep at least 1000 gold on hand at all times once you've got Wall Street, thus insuring the 50gpt remains constant.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Now I got the idea behind it.
          I thought wrong about Wall Street and its income, but now I'll try to keep my gold reserves at least on 1000 gold.

thanx guys!
          Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Try to get 10,000 gold then
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
            X