Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diplomacy Screen

You should be allowed to post a picture (gif file) which you
    want instead of the ordinary leader in the diplomacy room.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

good idea.

Comment

Darkcloud - dont occupy the whole damn first page all these 2-3 sentence topics-starters. Put some work into them, and spread them out - at least over a couple of days, please.

That goes for "Grrr" and "Diablo" as well.

Comment

YEs, ralf is right, I would like some room for my threads also.

Comment

I miss the animation from civ1, and seeing the advisors behind the leader showing the size and government type of the civ. Ben Franklin standing behind Gengis Khan is always amusing

Comment

The reason is posted in my 2000th Idea post. I wanted to have the 2000the IDEA!

I put thought into these- I wrote all of them months ago.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by JamesJKirk on 12-14-2000 02:29 AM
              I miss the animation from civ1, and seeing the advisors behind the leader showing the size and government type of the civ. Ben Franklin standing behind Gengis Khan is always amusing

how much do i miss civ *sigh*. yep, you should be able to stick in your own 'portrait' if you want. although i think it was possible in civ2 (dll editing).

Comment

Didn't Firaxis have a contest on their official site, where the award was your face in Civ3?
                I think so...

------------------
                Who am I? What am I? Do we need Civ? Yes!!
                birteaw@online.no
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

good idea

Comment

Working...
                  X