Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do i stop being a chieftan on apolyton?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do i stop being a chieftan on apolyton?

It's not that I'm one of the elite players here on apolyton, but i'm far forom chieftan at the moment, usually playing monarch, but have been making succesfull trips to emperor.

This brings me to my point, under my avatar it still says that I'm a chieftan, while some other other players are much cooler being kings, princes or at least warlord.

I understand I am not the one who can change it, but when do i loose my chieftanness?

Does it relate to number of replies or time spend on apolyton?
    ICH BIN EIN WARMONGER!!!

all you want to know

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Easy young chieftan, easy. You have much to learn until you become a veteran. Patience my friend, you have to have patience, and some day you'll be a King, or even an Emperor!

Excerpt from the link Alva has provided to you:
      Each poster has a status shown under his username. That is depended by his post count, like this:
      -Settler 1-30
      -Chieftain 31-100
      -Warlord 101-300
      -Prince 301-1000
      -King 1001-3000
      -Emperor 3001-10000
      -Deity 10001+
      Note: this system is not intended to rank people in any way. It is only meant to give a "civish" modd on the forums. A few, specific, special posters have their own status so that they are easily recognized. For example Brian Reynolds has a "Big Huge Games President" status.
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

If you spam a lot, you'll...

Hm. No. Not really.
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What was that word in your post? sp... Did you hear that noise? Somebody is watching us. The GodZ must be around
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

quite soon if you keep posting here
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
            Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

btw, posts made in the OT section count twice
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
                btw, posts made in the OT section count twice
                ssshh... don't tell him our secret...
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

V.O.C.'02 you can go to Member thread and use advanced search to find your userid and see where you stand. Of course once you make Emperor, spamming is pointless.

Comment

Re: When do i stop being a chieftan on apolyton?

Originally posted by V.O.C.'02
                    When you learn where the FAQ is.
                    j/k

i'm far forom chieftan at the moment, usually playing monarch, but have been making succesfull trips to emperor.
                    You sound like Annikan Skywalker...

Comment

that's why I waste all my precious thoughts in the OT forum
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

question answered, so...
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X