Female Civvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Civvers

Has anyone ever met a female who has enjoyed a game of civ? Or for that matter, is there a poster out there who is female? Just wondering. I personally would love to have a multiplayer game with a lady since history has proved that females have very distinct political and leadership styles, far more potent that that of a man's. (Cleopatra seduced the *%#! out of Rome)

There are a few eg Empress (who loves MP), Tiamat, werefox among at least three others.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Tical_2000 on 11-30-2000 08:01 PM

Has anyone ever met a female who has enjoyed a game of civ? Or for that matter, is there a poster out there who is female? Just wondering. I personally would love to have a multiplayer game with a lady since history has proved that females have very distinct political and leadership styles, far more potent that that of a man's. (Cleopatra seduced the *%#! out of Rome)

You rang, Milord?

------------------
      If you have no feet, don't walk on fire
      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
      Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

One more recalled: Alinestra Covelia.

Comment

Another come across in the Apolyton Yearbook:

FemmeAdonis

Comment

There's also Tizzy, who posts rather infrequently here, but I have no idea if she actually plays civ.

edit: apparantly she is a civver. just noticed her posts in the civ2 forum
            [This message has been edited by phoenixcager (edited December 08, 2000).]

Comment

Boann plays a mean game of civ. I just got my girlfriend into the game as well, and she is picking i tup quickly.

AD

quote:

Originally posted by Tical_2000 on 11-30-2000 08:01 PM

Comment

Working...
              X