Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a thought

If this has already been said i apologize but how about these concepts
    Slavery and Radar as tech advances. I have thoughts about what they could mean, develop and how they could be used but I would love ot hear others.
    And as a totally new feature what about civil war, seccession. Civ II touches the edge with unhappiness - but what about the concept of actually having your own civ or some other civ want to break up and having to fight to keep it together.

Yes, everything you have suggested here has been discussed, THOUROUGHLY.

p.s. I made a thread myself on the civil war consept you suggest, look it up, its called: Riots and Revolutions.

Comment

I figured as much but please give us newcomers a break. I don't think its practical to expect us to read thousands of threads to see if an idea we have has already been posted. And, as you did here, please cite the appropriate thread its helpful and time saving.

PS if its already been thoroughly discussed I guess it might not be a bad idea. :-)

Comment

Sorry for bein "tough" on you newbys.

And yes, these ideas here have been discussed, quite a bit in fact, and 80% of people want them in civ3.

Comment

Diablo- you are newer than him...

To Deity- to check what threads we have you would do good in checking: "Related threads" which is locked at the top of the topics list page.

Good luck
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think the whole fun of comming and visiting Apolyton is to write in the threads, not only to read old ones! First, we all feel more attched to threads we started. Secondly, I think that each possible subject has been discussed several times, there's really only a small chance to come with new ideas.
            So YES, feel free to post any ideea, even if it was probably discussed. Eventually somebody will guide a newcomer to an old thread. But more important, all newcomers will have a (new) oportunity to discuss old themes.

Comment

Working...
            X