Science Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science Teams

The scientists in Civ III should work like those in Rollercoaster Tycoon; they should
    be 'teams' of percentage points which research either 10,5,or 2 technologies at once,
    and when grouped can be more productive.

Or they could research like Alpha Centauri

Which do you think is better?

-----
    Quote Lines:

------------------------------
    --So you want to be a hero...
    --Something wicked this way comes...
    --Farenheit 451... Whew that's hot!
    --Settler- From NONE, Chieftan- of Peril, Warlord- of Warwick,Wisconsin, Prince- of Persia, King of Komedy, Emperor- of Evil, Deity- of too much time on ones hands...
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

I agree with you. Civs should have research teams, working at once, but when working together, the research would move faster.

Comment

I agree with you. There should be sience teams working all at once, and when working together, it would go faster.

Comment

Bump.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly.

I think the best science-research ever done was when you set research percentages in specific areas, i.e. Construction, Weapons, etc, etc, etc, and then the techs in those areas where what you decided on...

Me.

Comment

Working...
          X