Riots and Revolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots and Revolutions

Riots and revolutions in civ 2 are not complete, need work!

When a city goes into a riot, the military units stationed in that city are placed outside of the city boundries, and one (or several) revolutionary units are replaced. IF you have more then three cities in riot, then those three cities band together and make there own Revolutionary civ. Riot units may travel through your kingdom, dropping happyness in every city they stop in, and even convince some that the current form of government is wrong, and recruit more rioteers.

For a nice thread about revolutions (not riots), goto this thread:
    Revolutions
    (I haven't been around long enough to see anything to do with riots.)

By the way, TW, you've really got a lot of things to say, don't you?

------------------
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
    No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

I like this idea!!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I do have a lot to say, because there is alot to improve.

Comment

quote:

I do have a lot to say, because there is alot to improve.

For all the new people here, back around Feb (I think), there was a thing called "The List" which was a massive list of extremely good ideas that was sent to Firaxis. I wasn't here back then, but the stuff can be found through the link in the "hop to" drop box at the bottom of the topics listing page.

edit: I noticed a lot of you guys have already visited the place, which is good - I didn't know about it until someone mentioned it in passing after weeks...

------------------
          No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
          [This message has been edited by UltraSonix (edited October 23, 2000).]
          No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

I have read the list, and aprove of alot of the stuff.

Comment

Heres my old thread on Riots, revolutions, civil wars, etc., this is for newbys, so dont jump on my for posting this again you oldies.

Comment

Working...
              X