Releast date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releast date

My copy of Computer Gaming World 12/2000 said Hasbro has set Aug. 2001 as a release date.

2001 in which time era?
    - Biddles

"Now that our life-support systems are utilising the new Windows 2027 OS, we don't have to worry about anythi......."
    Mars Colonizer Mission

Comment

They're meaning year 2001 of the Mayan calendar.
      Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

2001 August is definitely optimistic.

edit: And I've just saw that Dan's linked to this thread in the news - you know better to propagate rumours like that!

------------------
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
        [This message has been edited by UltraSonix (edited November 05, 2000).]
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

August 2001! That is very optimistic, but cool if they were accurate.

Comment

Cool?!? That's a month before my exams will start. If vit does come out then, I'll fail all my second year subjects!

------------------
            - Biddles

"Now that our life-support systems are utilising the new Windows 2027 OS, we don't have to worry about anythi......."
            Mars Colonizer Mission
            - Biddles

Mars Colonizer Mission

Comment

And I'll fail my first year - whihc is just as well I've already done first years maths...

------------------
              No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
              No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

August 2001 ??? This is very, very optimistic. I'll be happy even with a november 2001 release
                "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                --George Bernard Shaw
                A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                --Woody Allen

Comment

I'll be happy with a release.

------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X