No announcement yet.

Governments vs. Economic systems.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been thinking about this and have come to the general conclusion that communism as a government is no more than democracy where the government controls the economy (government owns all resources). The land is worked by the people and the results of their labor is divided up between all people in the country. If you take the time to just think about it, I'm sure you'll agree with me.

The same thing goes for despotism and monarchy. Despotism, the despot rules all, owns all and decides all. The economy is communist and the ruler is the despot. Monarchy, the monarch is the head of government and the economy is relatively free.

Dictatorship is another bracket, so to speak, because the dictator rules through the military, aside from the economy, and can choose which form of economy he wants.

So generally there are 3 government types, and a sliding rule should be used to select how free the economy is. If you choose democracy, but limit the economy to below a certain percent (about 30-40%) then your government will be called communist rather than democratic, likewise with monarchy and despotism (only about 10-25% to become despot), and dictatorchip would not change it's name.
    I don't have much to say 'cause I won't be here long.

Comment

Working...
    X