What kind of modus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of modus

Will civ III run in full screen modus or the windows modus civ II used to be in?
    I think ut should run in a windows modus, it makes it much easier to do other things while ur playing (or playing while ur ding other things)
    At least make it possible to choose what modus u like.

windows

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Builder on 11-04-2000 06:36 AM
      windows

How can you actually know that almost before the programmers have started programming?!

------------------
      Who am I? What am I? Do we need Civ? Yes!!
      birteaw@online.no
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

quote:

How can you actually know that almost before the programmers have started programming?!

That should read: "How can you know that before the programmers have started programming?!"

------------------
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
        No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Actually, you're probably wrong there, UltraSonix. FIRAXIS has a policy of constantly making prototypes of their games...

And I think Builder was making a suggestion, not a statement.

And I think it will be full-screen, especially since it will in all probability make heavy use of 3D hardware.

Comment

Two words:

Alt + Tab
            - Biddles

"Now that our life-support systems are utilising the new Windows 2027 OS, we don't have to worry about anythi......."
            Mars Colonizer Mission

Comment

Working...
            X