No announcement yet.

How much longer until the site is up?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much longer until the site is up?!?

Firaxis people, please...

We're all dying to see information on all the great work you've been putting in to Civ3. I think that for many of us here it is the most anticipated game ever.

So I'm wondering, as I'm sure many others here are, could you give us a rough date as to when we can go to www.firaxis.com/civ3 and be greeted with the wonderful preview site? Please, we're dying here!

And do keep up the great work I'm sure you guys are doing.

Thanks...

Julius.

When the **** Caesar became Settler??????

Comment

Chances are they wait to nov/dec 2000 with that preview-site. CTP-2 is scheduled to be released in november, and Firaxis (maybe) wants to wait until their nearest competitor have fully revealed their cards, before making their own move.

Well, its only a quess - how would i know.

Comment

Builder, I think its another person using the login "caesar" especially when CtG changed back...

*jumps up and down and fidgets while waiting for the preview site*
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

quote:

Chances are they wait to nov/dec 2000 with that preview-site. CTP-2 is scheduled to be released in november, and Firaxis (maybe) wants to wait until their nearest competitor have fully revealed their cards, before making their own move.

Excellent point - I think this could be the Hasbro involvement that Dan Magaha alluded to.

------------------
          No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary...
          No, in Australia we don't live with kangaroos and koalas in our backyards... Despite any stupid advertisments you may see to the contrary... (And no, koalas don't usually speak!)

Comment

Working...
          X