I have returned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have returned.

Jeez I havent been here in ages. Well I'm back with renewed interest in civ thanks to PTW which I'm going to buy soon. I doubt anyone remembers me oh well.
    Oh people, know that you have commited great sins. If you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!" - Genghis Khan, Bukhara 1220

Yeah...don't remember you...but welcome back. Judging by your settler rating, you were not a "prolific" poster...
    "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
    --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Welcome back "who-ever-you-are"! I can't remeber you, when were you here? And on what Sean said: either you have been deleted in a way or another, or you have "lost" your posts, is it so?

Please, tell us about yourself.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think i lost some posts.
        Oh people, know that you have commited great sins. If you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of God. If you had not commited great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you!" - Genghis Khan, Bukhara 1220

Comment

Originally posted by chilliwilli
          I think i lost some posts.
          Don't worry ChilliWilli I remember you

...though where you lurked and what you replied to....is beyond me
          tis better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

6 years lurking, 5 minutes posting

Comment

I don't remember you. Gosh, sometimes I don't even remember me! And I post a lot.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
            X