No announcement yet.

Truth about armies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Olaf the Magnetic North Pole is still under Canadian territory (although it is moving out).
    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Santa is from Canada! Or I shall unleash the beaver on you heathens.

Hurumpfff!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

They also messed up on the helper legend. Sinterklaas doesn't have a bunch of elves, thats just the politically correct version. He has a bunch of black dudes to slave away and help him, and he comes in a boat from spain, not a sled, and has dubious turkish origins.

It's true that he also brings sticks to naughty kids so their parents can beat them soundly, and if you get sticks too often the Zwarte Piet (Black Pete) kidnaps you, takes you to spain and you get polymorphed into a zwatre piet.

The ducth can be pretty rascist if they really want to...

Comment

NYE
          I bet your beaver is no match against our wolverine..

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Santa isn't from the US but Coca-Cola and Macy's offered him huge sums of money in endorsement deals and he is now living in Beverly Hills.

Comment

Santa is in the USA and hes gonn exist soon after hes done transforming himself

Proofs?

watch the pedophile that sings , Billy Jeans ...

and excuse me but in america there is gonna be a great war one day

Santa claus VS ronald mcdonald

Only the profit will tell wich one will win

Comment

I just figured it all out: Mrs Santa is a ho! Ho-ho-ho!

But why doesn't the army leader have a big white beard? Or is my monitor resolution just to small?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Dig up an old picture of, say, Robert E. Lee, or almost any other US civil war general, and you'll notice they mostly have beards. Easier to keep a beard than to shave it on the field of battle, I imagine...
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                  X