No announcement yet.

Soren: A Question About F11 Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cripes, you're right... GNP is the amount of cash you get per turn. Not sure how I missed that one.

That still leaves productivity... C'mon Soren...

Also, what does it mean if the value is in blue, instead of black?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
      Cripes, you're right... GNP is the amount of cash you get per turn. Not sure how I missed that one.

That still leaves productivity... C'mon Soren...

Also, what does it mean if the value is in blue, instead of black?
      Rank number 1 of all civs gets blue. Rank of 2 or lower gets black.

Catt

Comment

Of civs you have contact with or what? 'Cause I could have sworn while testing my scenario a lot of countries had their values blue (and they were all quite different)...

Comment

Of civs you have contact with or what? 'Cause I could have sworn while testing my scenario a lot of countries had their values blue (and they were all quite different)...
          Ah . . . I've never tested it by looking at different civs in the same game through the editor or a saved game editor.

But I've noticed that when I rank number 1 it is blue, otherwise, black. I've also noticed that it has to be all civs (not just known) since I have ranked lower than the number of civs with whom I have contact. I've also noticed that a tie still counts as first place and so could be 1 (and blue) for many civs at the same time (pollution, for instance).

Catt

Comment

The scenario I'm currently working on... Prussia is on the left, France on the right, nothing changed between loading the scenario for each country.
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes because at the start all have the same pollution level.

Comment

And Mfg. Goods and Productivity?

Comment

The scenario I'm currently working on... Prussia is on the left, France on the right, nothing changed between loading the scenario for each country.
                  Do France and Prussia have contact? How many civs? I see that Prussia ranks 15th in one category, so either it has contact with at least 14 other civs, or the rankings take into account unknown civs as well. And yet how could the GNP and Manufacturing ranks be "1" for each when the output is so different?

Despite the questions raised by your screenshots, notice that the Rank #1's are in blue and the rank #2 or lower are in black .

Catt

Comment

Originally posted by Catt
                    Do France and Prussia have contact? How many civs? I see that Prussia ranks 15th in one category, so either it has contact with at least 14 other civs, or the rankings take into account unknown civs as well. And yet how could the GNP and Manufacturing ranks be "1" for each when the output is so different?
                    15 civs, none of them have contact with each other.

Despite the questions raised by your screenshots, notice that the Rank #1's are in blue and the rank #2 or lower are in black .

Comment

And Mfg. Goods and Productivity?
                      Merely saying that you could all be rank #1 in pollution for a while as it will be 0 for all for some time. Any value that is the same for more than one civ can have the same ranking.

Comment

In my experience, Productivity was net commerce+net shields. Whether it's for the entire empire or for your cities averaged, I'm not sure (since I only noticed it when playing an OCC game)...
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Vlad, your avatar reminds me of one of the anti heroes in an early Superman movie.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
                            Vlad, your avatar reminds me of one of the anti heroes in an early Superman movie.
                            It was I think.

It's wicked that one nation dominates in something and they are both ranked 1
                            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

Working...
                            X